PROCESSING ASSISTANT III
Nurse Family Partnership
$22,902 – $28,741 – $36,644
Open until filled
Description of Work:
• This position will provide clerical and programmatic support to the Nurse-Family Partnership program and will be a full time (40 hours/week) position.
• Responsibilities consist of clerical functions including a considerable amount of data entry, record keeping, meeting preparation, and general administrative and program support tasks.
• The individual in this role is expected to perform in a fast paced, team oriented, and family friendly environment while handling multiple duties.
• This position will compile a variety of resources; may participate in community outreach activities such as distributing program brochures, retrieving client referrals as delegated by the supervisor.
• Assist in home visits with Nurse Home Visitors as needed.
• Assists in the compilation of statistical information for special reports as directed by the NFP supervisor
• Attends community meetings to promote the Nurse-Family Partnership program.
• Bi-lingual experience preferred but not required.
Minimum Education And Experience:
Graduation from High School and demonstrated possession of knowledge, skills and abilities gained through at least one year of office assistant/secretarial experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Necessary Special Qualifications:
General knowledge of office or work unit procedures, methods and practices. Ability to screen communications based on predetermined guidelines to independently respond or route inquiries. Ability to maintain patient confidentiality as well as the ability to deal professionally with the public.
To apply for this position, submit the required NC state application (PD-107) to the Foothill Health District Personnel Department, 221 Callahan-Koon Road, Spindale, NC 28160. Applications can be downloaded at www.foothillshd.org. Completed applications and resumes can be e-mailed to email@example.com or faxed to (828) 287-6059. Equal Opportunity Employer